Sonntag, 25. August 2013

Today

Seems at the moment I am not in the mood to take pics. Nevertheless I enjoy the last days of summer as good as possible. My food these days are beautiful berries and a lot of fresh veggies. My hubby decided to cook this weekend. I just had a piece of a fresh blueberry-tart, yummi.

My right foot is getting into normal colour again, but it still hurts a bit. Walking is still very tiering for me.

I am reading a lot. And I painted two birdies today. 

I am happy we are alone today at home. The construction workers will come again tomorrow. 
I will have two doc appointments tomorrow, too. One for my foot and one for my regular skin check and perhaps operation. 

I will visit limetrees after my skin - doc - appointment. I love to go there coz it is just on the opposite side of the street and someplace I do not go very often.

Keine Kommentare: