Sonntag, 22. September 2013

Religion in Bulgaria




Muslims, Jews and Christs have their churches in Sofia near together.
No Jews were deported during the second world war from Bulgaria we were told.
The religions seem to get good along in their differences but as neighbours in Bulgaria.

I just made a few pics of bulgarian orthodox churches you see above.

I was a bit handicapped during my time in Bulgaria.
I got a terrible cold and I was happy that I was able to attend all the meetings, but it was hard.
So I decided just to stay alive and did not take any pics for some days so you will miss the synagoge and the mosque of Plovdiv although I met the leader of the Jewish community and the Mufti of Plovdiv.


Kommentare:

wide-eyed-tree hat gesagt…

Diese Ikonenbilder haben mich immer schon fasziniert!

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…

Very beautiful!