Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013

Today

Today I had another job-interview. It was o.k., but I think it is not the right place for me. They search for someone who uses his/her own car to go to meetings at night and it is about 45 minutes by car away over small streets through the hills which frightens me at the moment to much.
(I still remember snow and cars at the side of the street that did not make it from winters ago in a vivid form.)

Nevertheless I used the opportunity to do some shopping nearby and I enjoyed the colourful countryside during the trainride.




Pics of today

Kommentare:

coco hat gesagt…

what is the red thing on the tree?some kind of fruits maybe?

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…

i'm enjoying your pics also.
um, that travel does not sound safe. :( hope something better comes your way.

wide-eyed-tree hat gesagt…

oh, the colors!