Montag, 23. Dezember 2013

How I became a Grinch for most of my adult years

How to get someone to become a Grinch?

Some ideas:

1) Do not ask the person what her wishes are, buy something you think that is great (but useless) for the person and ask her to be joyful with her whole heart.
2) Buy something the person has wished, tell her you have bought it, but give it to someone else (oh, I am sorry dear, I forgot...)
3) Tell the person that you want her to behave herself this year - do not give any clues what behaviour you want/ do not want.

My fav is the third idea. After my mum used it I finally decided to stay away from home over Christmas - I was 19 years old.


1 Kommentar:

jabbott hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear you had some bad christmas,s.you spend the rest with people, who no and love you x