Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Today

I made cookies, myself something hot to eat with veggies and thinking hubby would be coming home late I decided to do some (of mine) washing. Well, hubby did not come late, he wanted to go out (I not) and was frustrated when he learned that I still had washing in the machine, coz he usually washes his work shirts on friday nights.

I will go to Berlin for the week on sunday. I just have three pairs of trousers that fit (the others need a weight reduction of about 40 pounds). And I wanted to take clean clothes with me. Uggghh...

Kommentare:

jabbott hat gesagt…

It so cold at the moment, I too am not bothered for going out either.least you got your washing done and other housework.So are you visiting friends in Berlin?

cococita hat gesagt…

Tomorrow is another day dear Lily! I know how frustrating situations like this one can be ...

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…

Spandex baby. Just kidding Lily. I have some jeans that are much skinnier than I - I miss them. ha.
Greg & I do the same - wires cross.