Mittwoch, 12. März 2014

Today

You might allready know I took some days off to learn for my exams.
I know myself and know I am not able to learn the whole day so today I took some time off to go to the Neues Rathaus here in Hannover.

You can use a special elevator (after you paid 3 Euros) to go up on their roof.
You have a great view of Hannover up there And I think you would like to see some images, too, right? So here we go:










Edit: The first picture shows a bridge with a lot paddocks, lovers put them there and throw away their key as a sign that they want their lovebound will never destroyed; beautiful, isn't it?

Kommentare:

jabbott hat gesagt…

Cool views.why are there padlocks all over the railings, is it art installation?

Michael Leung hat gesagt…

Someone told there is a place in Paris has that of padlocks too.