Montag, 21. April 2014

Cookies for all!



I have to make these cookies once a week. They are easy done and delicious. Do you want to try them, too?

Mix in a bowl:

50 g white flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
100 g sugar
100 g grated almonds or nuts
125 butter at room-temperature
1 egg
1 spoon of booze
pods of two vanilla beans or one paket of vanilla sugar

after all the indegrends are mixed 

add 180 g of rolled oats and mix until the oats are incorporated.

Now form your cookies.

Preheat your oven to 180 ° C (top and bottom heat) and bake the cookies until they have the desired colour.

I use non-stick baking paper - so I do not have to clean so much.

I love mine a bit darker and crisp, my husband loves his not so dark and crisp.


Kommentare:

coco hat gesagt…

both coffee and cookies looks yum.
i have to buy the oven.

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…

Sounds delicious - especially dunking them in coffee or cocoa!

prairiegirl hat gesagt…

Hahaha!! Spoon of booze.
You are cute.
xx