Samstag, 19. Juli 2014

On bags

When I need a new leather bag I prefer to buy locally. Yes, I can:
Near Hannover Bree has its headquarter and I love their style.

When I need a fabric bag for grocery I use the Ratzfatztasche pattern to make my own.
I just love how easy they are.

When I want a more fashionable bag I make the sling bag pattern by Amy Butler.
I love to use heavy Echino fabric for this one so I do not need to add an extra layer of fabric like the pattern requests.

For my bags I like to use corduroy for the handles - I made the first ones with fabric, but corduroy has a much better feeling when you use it.

What are you doing these days?

I just finished a Sling bag last week.

1 Kommentar:

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…

The sling back is so roomy!!

I spent the many hours painting a new bookshelf for the studio today. My elbow hurts. :(

Happy weekend to you!!