Sonntag, 24. April 2016

These days

Joy, health, fun and pain and misery - somehow everything is connected.

Since some days I am in pain and have trouble breathing. I stayed in bed, watched a bit tv and read. Had bloodwork done and they found I miss some vitamin D I have to add now in form of pills.
Hope it will get me on the path to health.

I will have a skin check next wednesday - hope everything will be fine. All three months is not so great, but heck, I have a lot of naevus so being careful is o.k.


Kommentare:

jabbott hat gesagt…

Hi Lily sorry to hear you still not well, my mum and sister also have vit D deficiency. Hopefully this is corrected with medication I will send mail soon xxx

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…

I hope you feel well again. The D and sunshine should help.
I was wondering about your skin check - prayers for clean health.