Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016

Today

Being late my car was today my choose of transportation. Well, it did not work today. No chance for me to get it started. I called work for a day off, uggghhh. One more day of my holidays for such crap.

I still have a lot of pain. Not unbearable, but still ... I called my geral doc today and was told the next free late date in the timeline would be August. I am feeling a bit crazy not being in so big pain I have to go to the hospital asap, but enough pain to be unpleasant. A pain you can not grasp like a broken arm or a swollen ankle. I have pain in different parts of my body at different times - changing in a pattern I do not know yet. Am I imagining my pain or is it real? Why I am in pain?

Enough of being sorry for myself - something good comes out of it for sure or so I hope.


Keine Kommentare: