Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016

Today

A hurray to internet shopping.

I just ordered some more hoyas for my home. I have a nice spot that can do with some more plants. I ordered mine at kakteen haage in Erfurt - they send plants and not just brances, a bit more pricey, but it is woth it.

And I ordered some pottery for work. A big mug for my tea (0,5 liter go inside :-)) and a bowel for my muesli.

Now I just have to wait for the parcels to arrive.

Hey, have I told you I started to do pottery? I found a workplace just some streets away and the people are really nice. Have to get used to do it - last time I did it I was in middle school. I started to do some small things last week, mostly buttons.


Kommentare:

jabbott hat gesagt…

Oh I look forward to seeing what you make x

Sandra Dunn hat gesagt…


Pottery!? That's fabulous! Hope your goodies arrive soon. I'm trying to curb spending. lol:)

wide-eyed-tree hat gesagt…

Waiting for a package to arrive is always such a joy! So nice that you found a nice pottery place also! Especially in summer I find it nice to work with cool clay :)